What are Beauty Points?With our great Beauty Points scheme you can earn points not just by buying fabulous beauty products but also by sharing your reviews, helping other Cloud 10 members with their questions and by inviting your friends to join. The more you shop and share the prettier your Beauty Bank account balance will look!
How do I earn Beauty Points?There are lots of different ways you can earn Beauty Points.
1) When you make a purchase on Cloud 10You can earn Beauty Points when you purchase any normal priced product on Cloud 10. You will earn 2 points for every €1 you spend. The more you shop the more points you earn. Delivery charges are not included when calculating Beauty Points. Beauty Points are also not earned on the purchase of gift vouchers or the purchase of products which have been discounted or are part of a promotional offer.
2) When you sign up to receive news by email from Cloud 10When you sign up to receive news and special offers from Cloud 10 by email you will be receive 200 Beauty Points. These points can be redeemed with your second or any subsequent purchase.
3) When you rate a product & write a reviewYou will receive 50 Beauty Points when you rate and write a quality review about a product you have purchased from Cloud 10 Beauty. You can earn points for up to 6 reviews each month. All reviews must be fair, honest and original and must comply with our review and ratings guidelines. These points can be redeemed with your second or any subsequent purchase. To learn more simply click here.
4) When you invite a friend to Cloud 10You will receive 250 Beauty Points for each friend you invite when your friend makes a purchase from Cloud 10 and keeps at least one item for 30 days. To learn more about how you can invite you friends to Cloud 10 click here.
5) When you like a product on Cloud 10You will be rewarded with even more points when you facebook like products you love on Cloud 10. You will earn 10 points every time you like a product. You will earn points on the first 6 products you like every month. These points can be redeemed with your second or any subsequent purchase. Unfortunately Facebook like is not supported by Internet Explorer 7 & 8.
How Much Are Beauty Points Worth?Every 100 Beauty Points are worth €1 and are redeemable against any future purchase.
How many Points are in my Beauty Bank?You can check how many points you have by logging into your account and clicking on Beauty Points within the My Stuff section. With so many ways to collect points we're sure your Beauty Bank will be bursting with points to redeem before long.
How can I Redeem my Beauty Points?You can redeem your Beauty Points at Checkout. Please select the Beauty Points box at checkout select how many of your available points you would like to use in this purchase. You may need to select another method of payment if there are not enough Beauty Points in your account to cover your purchase. The maximum number of Beauty Points that can be redeemed against any one purchase is 1,500. Any remaining Beauty Points will remain in your account and can be used against future purchases. Beauty Points will not be rewarded on purchases made with Beauty Points however you will earn Beauty Points on any additional balance paid by you using another method of payment.
Cheating!Beauty Points are how we like to reward all our members for dropping in to say hello and purchasing beauty products. However we will not reward Beauty Points to someone if we believe they are trying to abuse the reward system. If you are seen to be cheating by uploading lots of irrelevant information you could have your points taken away and in some cases you may have your account closed.
Other Things you should know about Beauty Points
- Beauty Points are only available to registered Cloud 10 members.
- All members must have a valid email address and be over 16 years of age.
- When you become a member you must activate your membership by clicking on the link in the email we will send to your email account.
- While we love to share, you cannot share Beauty Points with other members of Cloud 10.
- Beauty Points can only be used for your own personal purchases and cannot be exchanged for a cash amount.
- Cloud 10 offers a 30 day no quibble returns policy, however we cannot refund any Beauty Points redeemed from any cancelled or returned order.
- Any Beauty Points you earn from a returned or cancelled order will be deducted from your account.
- We may need to make changes or cancel our Beauty Points program and we reserve the right to do so at any time.
- All points earned must be validated by Cloud 10. Once the Beauty Points have been validated and approved By Cloud 10 they will be made available to your account and you can use them on any future purchase.
- Your Beauty Points will be valid for 12 months. If you have any unused Beauty Points sitting in your Beauty Bank we will send you an email to remind you to use your Beauty Points before they expire.