Invite a Friend
How do I invite my friends to Cloud 10?
When can I start inviting my friends?
When do I get my Beauty Points?
How do I check the status of my friend invites?
I already have a Cloud 10 account; can I accept an 'Invite a Friend' invitation?
Other things you should know about Invite A Friend
How do I invite my friends to Cloud 10?There are 3 ways you can refer your friends to Cloud 10 and earn beauty points. You can post your personalized link on facebook or twitter along with a message to your friends. Or, you can email your friends using the Invite a Friend invitation form. You will find both your personalised link and invitation form under Invite a Friend section in your 'My Stuff' section.
When can I start inviting my friends?Once you have registered with Cloud 10 you can start inviting your friends straight away! There is no limit to the number of friends you may refer to Cloud 10. The more the merrier! If your friend already has an account with Cloud 10 or has been invited by you before, he/she will not receive your subsequent invitation emails.
When do I get my Beauty Points?You will receive 250 Beauty Points for each friend you invite when your friend opens an account after clicking on the invitation link via the invitation email, Facebook or Twitter, makes a purchase from Cloud 10 and keeps at least one item for 30 days. Your beauty points will be deposited to your account after the 30 day return period has passed. You will receive an email from Cloud 10 to let you know when the points have been deposited to your account. You can also check the status of your invites within your 'My Stuff section.
How do I check the status of my friend invites?You can check the status of your friend invites within your 'My Stuff' section. Simply click on Invite and Friend and then on Invite status. You will see one of 3 messages beside each invite:
Thinking about it: Your invitation email has been sent but your friend has not signed up yet.
Yeah, your friend has joined! : Your friend has joined Cloud 10 and may or may not have made a purchase.
You've got Beauty Points! : Your 250 beauty points have been deposited to your account. Enjoy ☺
I already have a Cloud 10 account; can I accept an 'Invite a Friend' invitation?No, invite a friend invitations only apply to new customers. You cannot earn beauty points if your friend is already a member of Cloud 10.
Other things you should know about Invite A Friend:
- Beauty points can only be earned when invites are sent using the invitation form and personalised link within your 'My Stuff' section.
- Only registered members of Cloud 10 Beauty are eligible to invite friends
- If you invite a friend we will presume that you have their permission to do so. You may not refer a friend who has previously indicated that they do not wish to receive emails of this nature.
- No Beauty Points will be earned for invitations to friends who have the same billing address as the referring customer.
- In order to receive Beauty Points your friend must click on the link in the invitation email or on Facebook or Twitter and place an order using the account created after clicking on the link.
- We offer a 30 day returns policy, therefore no Beauty Points will be deposited until after this period has passed and your friend has kept at least one of the items purchased.
- Participants who become a member of Cloud 10 through the Invite a Friend promotion will be automatically opted in to receive future emails from Cloud 10, but will have the option to opt out at any time. Customers can opt by clicking on the link within the email or by using the opt out option within your account in My Stuff.