Cloud10Beauty.com has rapidly grown to become Ireland’s definitive one-stop-shop for online beauty. Combining the most lusted after range of beauty products, with the most up-to-date technology; Cloud10beauty.com delivers the ultimate shopping experience. We are looking for an energetic, tech-savvy Copy & Content Specialist that is passionate about all things beauty.
What does the role entail:
- Write and/or edit all copy for www.cloud10beauty.com.
- Work with the marketing team to develop tone, campaign concepts and copy.
- In depth writing and image management for product description, brand and category pages.
- Write press releases for brand initiatives, events, activations and product launches.
- Write metatags and SEO copy for brand pages.
- Proof-read and perform copy QA for website and online marketing materials.
- Write additional copy and proof-reading support as needed.
- Provide regular input on all project activity, including weekly status updates.
- Image editing as needed to support product description and brand pages.
- Content and image uploading.
The successful candidate will:
- Have excellent attention for detail.
- Have a passion and curiosity for digital marketing, social media, online trends and the tech start-up world.
- Be able to operate in a high-energy, “can do” environment.
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to work to targets.
- Have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Desire to be part of a fast and varied business environment where flexibility is a must and direction can change quickly.
- Be a champion on behalf of Cloud 10 Beauty customers.
- Have a strong interest in the beauty industry, beauty products and on-point beauty trends.
- Have a desire to work in a fast-growing, dynamic start-up environment.
Previous Education and Experience:
- Bachelors or Master’s degree, or relevant experience.
- Digital marketing and communication knowledge/experience.
- Experience writing consumer-facing copy.
- Experience with CMS and content uploading.
- Basic HTML and SEO practices.
- Proficient with Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Experience delivering to strict deadlines.
This position will be a full-time role based in the bustling metropolis of Carrickmacross, Co. Monaghan.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and note the title of the position you’re applying for in the subject line.