Cloud10beauty.com is Ireland’s largest and fastest growing online beauty store and we are hiring! We are seeking to appoint an incredibly talented, entrepreneurial and ambitious CRM and Digital Marketing Manager who enjoys the fast paced environment of a rapidly growing company.
What does the role entail?
- Create and implement best-in-class CRM campaigns
- Create and implement an effective Customer Lifecycle Management and Retention programme
- Develop goals across all activities and track key metrics, analysing performance with a view to constantly improving results.
- Manage and develop Affiliate programme
- Manage SEO activities, analysing results and driving future gains
- Manage all online advertising including PPC, display, social media and remarketing campaigns. In some cases this will involve managing agency relationships, in others handling the campaigns in-house
- Collaborate with Brand Manager to design and implement tactical campaigns in accordance with the promotional plan
- Analyse website performance, path to purchase funnel, bounce rates etc, developing strategies for improvement
The successful candidate will:
- 3 + years experience in Digital Marketing
- Considerable experience in CRM including creating and implementing campaigns and marketing automation
- Strong experience in PPC, SEO, Affiliate and Analytics
- Naturally creative with impeccable copywriting skills for maximising conversions
- Results orientated with demonstrable experience in a tech/ecommerce business and/or a fast growing environment.
- Ability to generate results on high and low budgets
- Commercially-minded with a flair for developing creative ideas for growth generation
- Proficient in html, CSS and Adobe Creative Suite
- Third level marketing qualification is advantageous but not essential if you learnt your trade on the job.
This is very much a results driven growth-hacking role which will suit a smart, highly motivated A-list player who is confident working with little direction. Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a great attitude is essential. We are a friendly team and we’re looking for someone we will enjoy working with!
This role offers an attractive base salary commensurate with experience and a tiered annual bonus and is located in our offices in Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org