Cloud10beauty.com is Ireland’s largest and fastest growing online beauty store and we are hiring! We are seeking to appoint an incredibly talented, entrepreneurial and ambitious Digital Brand Manager with a love of all things beauty and who enjoys the fast paced environment of a rapidly growing company. Effectively your job will be to make Cloud 10 Beauty and our suite of fabulous brands famous!
What does the role entail?
- Create, curate and schedule compelling and engaging content for all social media channels and our blog
- Co-ordinate and develop brand relationships and create bespoke brand campaigns to ensure sales targets for each brand are achieved
- Develop launch plans for new brands
- Collaborate with the CRM and Digital Marketing Manager to co-ordinate and implement these campaigns across all channels
- Event Management
- Creation and management of website content including online merchandising of product, department and landing pages to maximise conversions and minimise errors
- Media planning
- Competitor analysis
- Be the marketing expert for the Cloud 10 Beauty and communicate passionately about our brand
- Identify and reach out to influencers – building relationships and partnerships
- Report on performance for activities, analysing results and driving future improvements in ROI
The successful candidate will:
- 3 + Marketing experience
- Results orientated with demonstrable experience delivering business growth in a fast paced environment
- Experience working in ecommerce/tech business is a distinct advantage but not essential
- Commercially-minded with a flair for developing creative ideas for growth generation
- Strong experience in Social Marketing
- Demonstrable ability to engage online users and drive qualified traffic at volume to a website
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to generate results on high and low budgets
- Ability to multi-task
- Passion for brands and for all things beauty
- A knowledge of the beauty sector is desirable but not essential, however you will need to be willing to immerse yourself within this industry
- Experience working with Adobe creative suite is advantageous
- Third level marketing qualification is advantageous but not essential if you learnt your trade on the job.
This is very much a results driven growth-hacking role which will suit a smart, highly motivated brand guru who is confident working with little direction. Enthusiasm, a strong work ethic and a great attitude is essential. We are a friendly team and we’re looking for someone we will enjoy working with!
This role offers an attractive base salary commensurate with experience and a tiered annual bonus. This role is located in our offices in Carrickmacross, Co Monaghan.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com