Do you love Social and Digital Media? Do you spend all your time online? Are you passionate about social media and how it can help a business achieve phenomenal growth? Are you an influencer? If you answered yes then we have the perfect job for you!
Cloud10Beauty.com has rapidly grown to become Ireland’s definitive one-stop-shop for online beauty. Combining the most lusted after range of beauty products, with the most up-to-date technology; Cloud10beauty.com delivers the ultimate shopping experience. We are now recruiting for a Digital Social Media and PR expert to join our growing team.
This role is based in Castleblayney, Co Monaghan.
- Develop and implement Cloud10Beauty’s social media strategy to generate traffic and conversions in line with the company’s growth targets.
- Manage all Cloud 10 Beauty’s social media channels liaising directly with our customers in real time and continuously improving engagement across all channels
- Manage all PR activities and relationships including sending press releases and managing all press and blogger events.
- Manage and develop all Cloud 10 Beauty promotional events and pop up store activities
- Utilize analytics to report and inform future marketing strategies.
The successful candidate will:
- Be outgoing, confident, with tons of enthusiasm and a genuine love for online marketing
- Ambitious with big dreams and a can do attitude
- Have excellent attention to detail and take pride in creating great work
- Be able to write clear, concise and engaging copy, free from errors
- Have a good knowledge of Photoshop and great eye for design
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure
- Have an interest in the beauty industry and beauty products
- Have a desire to work in a fast-growing, dynamic start-up environment
Education and Experience
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Digital Marketing, Digital Communications, Marketing, Communications or similar
- 2 year’s experience working in an online environment, ideally in digital marketing, e-commerce, or online publishing.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and cover letter.