Cloud10Beauty.com has rapidly grown to become Ireland’s definitive one-stop-shop for online beauty. Combining the most lusted after range of beauty products, with the most up-to-date technology; Cloud10beauty.com delivers the ultimate shopping experience. We are looking for an energetic Web/Graphic Designer to join the marketing team.
This position is based Castleblayney, Co. Monaghan.
What does the role entail:
- Design all website and marketing collateral for the Cloud 10 Beauty brand, including website, email, mobile and print and where required code the same
- Conceptualize and create ideas for seasonal campaigns
- Be an integral part of the marketing team when it comes to developing and maintaining brand standards and digital tone of voice.
- Create brand and campaign visuals that communicate the Cloud 10 Beauty brand and tone.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a creative eye for all things visual.
- Have strong layout skills.
- Be able to operate in a high-energy, “can do” environment.
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Have an interest in the beauty industry and beauty products.
- Have a desire to work in a fast-growing, dynamic start-up environment.
Previous Education and Experience:
- Degree/Diploma in Graphic Design, Visual Communications or Digital Media.
- Proven experience in Adobe Design Suite (ideally Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign & Dreamweaver
- Digital marketing knowledge/experience.
- Experienced in HTML and CSS.
- Experience with brand development, website design and email design.
- Proven ability in delivering to strict deadlines.
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and note the title of the position you’re applying for in the subject line.