Cloud10Beauty.com has rapidly grown to become Ireland’s definitive one-stop-shop for online beauty. Combining the most lusted after range of beauty products, with the most up-to-date technology; Cloud10beauty.com delivers the ultimate shopping experience.
We are looking for a Qualified Accountant to work 2 days per week to assist us with growing our busy online business. The successful candidate will be someone who works well with minimal supervision, and has a wealth of experience across a broad range of finance functions including AP/AR/Payroll/VAT etc and wants to combine a rewarding role with their personal work/life balance. The candidate must have experience in a Retail/Wholesale environment working with a large number of suppliers.
This role is based in Castleblayney, Co Monaghan.
- Responsible for accounts payable
- Accounting for all income and expenditure
- Filing all relevant documentation and tax with Revenue
- Reconciliation of bank accounts
- Responsible for all payroll, P30’s, P45’s of up to 10 staff
- Weekly and Monthly reporting and analysis on financial results for the management team
Education and Experience
- Qualified CPA/ACCA/CIMA etc with least three years experience working in industry working under a Finance Manager/FC etc.
- Detail orientated and confident to work on own initiative
- Excellent IT abilities and knowledge of accounts production software
- Experience working with Brightpearl would be a distinct advantage
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com and note the title of the position you’re applying for in the subject line.