As you all know by now, Sigma launched the revolutionary Spa Brush Cleaning Glove at the beginning of 2013 and I’m sure we’re not on our own when we say it’s been a beauty staple of ours ever since! Gone were the days when we spent hours whirling lathered-up brushes in our prune-like palms and brush-cleansing required cleansing solution by the bucketload. Not any more, enter the Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove.
So here at Cloud 10 Beauty, we’d like to pass on a few of our helpful tips to help you make the most of your Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove experience!
Firstly, you need to know that each texture on the glove has a specific purpose and isn’t only there for an even more quirky appeal. There are two sides to the glove, one is for face brushes and one is for eye brushes. Each side has a specific area for washing, rinsing, refining and shaping, see below.
So shall we explain the super-easy process of using the Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove to the very best of its abilities? Ok, then read on!
1. Use only a TINY amount of cleaning solution along with water on the glove (we recommend that you try Face Atelier Brush Buff, £14.00/€16.00. Then take the brush and swirl on the ‘WASH’ surface to launch the deep-cleansing of the brush.
2. Next, place the brush under running water and sweep the brush in back and forth motion on the ‘RINSE’ texture of the glove to get rid of any excess makeup and soap residue.
3. For an even deeper cleanse, whirl the brush on the ‘REFINE’ texture side of the glove.
4. Position the brush under running water and glide the brush in back and forward movements on the ‘RINSE’ texture for one last rinse.
5. Finally, you can reshape bristles by placing the head of the brush on the ‘SHAPE’ section of the glove. Squeeze the glove with your hand to get rid of any excess water.
So what’s the verdict I hear you ask? Well, although the glove may be costly and some may say “over-sized”, we cannot deny its durability and the fact that you will no longer need to go through cleaning solution like I go through make up wipes.
The results? Hello squeaky clean brushes! Check out our collection of Sigma brushes or if you still haven’t purchased the glove, click here!”The Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove is £27.95/€33.95 and is available in four colours.
Sigma Spa Brush Cleaning Glove – Tried & Tested was last modified: May 16th, 2014 by Cloud 10 Beauty