Menu

Write Your Own Review

Only registered users can write reviews. Please, log in or register

Murad Bodycare Firm and Tone Dietary Supplement Pack

only

$132.97

Join the waitlist

Murad Bodycare Firm and Tone Dietary Supplement Pack is a revolutionary system that ensures your body gets all the essential vitamins and nutrients that you need to be beautiful and healthy and also encourages the appearance of firmer, cellulite-free skin by promoting circulation and strengthening your skin’s natural structure. Cellulite is a battle 90% of women have to fight. You can exercise and diet all you like but it will not disappear and that’s where Murad comes in. Once you understand that cellulite is a skin problem NOT a fat problem everything changes, and you can make that cellulite go back to where it came from for good!

Working on your body from the inside is a must when it comes to tackling cellulite. You need to make sure your skin is as strong and healthy as it can be and in order to do this you need to make sure you are eating the right foods and taking the right anti-cellulite supplements. This will ensure you are getting the correct nutrients and vitamins you need to make skin strong, young and healthy, but above all, looking great! Cellulite is caused when skin cells and connective tissues weaken due to ageing, diet and environmental damage such as pollution, weather, sun damage, cultural stress and smoking. Normal fat that once lay deep under your skin is pushed to the surface, creating dimples or the ‘orange peel effect’ that so many of us associate with cellulite.

To treat cellulite, Dr Murad has cleverly developed an inside, outside approach. Topical products will reach just 20% of your skin, so to reach the other 80% you need to take supplements - plus a healthy nutritious diet will help. This inside, outside approach results in a smoother, firmer, cellulite-free you! By taking Firm and Tone Dietary Supplements, you are ensuring that the cells in your body get all the nutrients and vitamins they need in order to be strong, healthy and hydrated. When cells are given everything they need to work at an optimum level, skin can repair and replace tired or broken down cells, making skin strong so the fat layers stay below the skin surface, where they belong! Encourages the appearance of firmer skin by 78% in 8 weeks.*

Helps to improve the visual texture of stretch marks by up to 47% in 8 weeks.

* The Science behind the Results
Multivitamins – Give your body all the essential vitamins and minerals it needs to function at an optimal level, not only making skin look radiant and healthy but giving you more energy too!
Connective Support Complex – Keep cells strong, firm and cellulite-free by binding them together and stimulating hydration deep within the layers of your skin.
Essential Fatty Acids –Attract water to your cells and ensure that they are the strongest they can be to keep you hydrated and your skin healthy, young and smooth!

Gelatin, glucosamine HCl, extra virgin olive oil, microcrystalline cellulose, dicalcium phosphate dihydrate, borago officinalis L. seed, glycerin, fish oil, linum usitatissimum L. seed, garcinia cambogia fruit, calcium ascorbate, stearic acid, l-lysine HCl, ascorbic acid, silicon dioxide, d-alpha tocopheryl succinate, water, croscarmellose sodium, niacinamide, hydroxypropyl cellulose, curcuma longa root, magnesium stearate, capsicum annuum L. fruit, zinc chelate, beeswax, calcium ascorbate, calcium chelate, pyridoxine HCl, d-calcium pantothenate, lime oil, quercetin dihydrate, equisetum arvense L. stem, vitis vinifera L. seed, caramel, rosemary oil, soy lecithin, thiamine HCl, manganese chelate, boron chelate, methylcellulose, copper chelate, retinyl palmitate, beta-carotene, vitamin A acetate, chromium polynicotinate, selenium chelate, molybdenum chelate, nickel sulfate, cyanocobalamin, stannous chloride, vanadium chelate, and cholecalciferol
Celebrate Independence Day with our favourite beauty brands from the USA. Whether you're after outrageous glamour or a natural look, we've got you covered with the finest beauty products from across the Atlantic!