Free Eye of Horus Liquid Metals Eyeliner
Eye Of Horus Goddess Pencil
Eye Of Horus Goddess Pencil is a highly pigmented eyeliner pencil that was inspried by the beauty of the Ancient Egyptian Goddesses.
Why you need it:
Formulated in the style of the Ancient Egyptians using Beeswax, Carnuba & Candelilla wax and organic Maringa Oil for a creamy rich formula that is easy to apply, waterproof and smudge proof. The pencils are perfect for creating flawless definition, sultry smoky looks and eye popping colour that can be blended and shaded onto the entire eyelid or applied delicately along the waterline. Available in a range of enchanting and enticing shades.
• Smokey Black - An exotic black kohl which creates dramatic, smoky and alluring eyes with extreme definition.
• Charcoal Obsidian - A fantastic alternative to black, this charcoal grey adds a sophisticated metallic twist to the eyes with subtle steel blue reflective pigments.
• Bronze Amulet - A gloriously glowing copper bronze which creates goddess inspired eyes.
• Teal Malachite - A hypnotic jewel-like topaz blue which will adorn and enhance your eyes for instant illumination and an eye popping effect perfect for evening wear.
• Serpentine Sultry - A fusion of dark olive pigments and ancient gold and green micro shimmer combine to create a magically enchanting and sultry look with a satin sheen finish.
• Nubian Matte Brown - The deepest, mattes velvet brown inspired from the depths of the Nile to transform the everyday goddess into an alluring temptress.
• Emerald Tabular - The smoothest, deepest matte emerald designed to enchant and transform the eyes into mythical adoration and create a sense of magic and mystery.
• Jewel Amethyst Purple - The pantone colour of the year, this exceptionally pigmented deep purple is infused with micro glitter to enhance the eyes and achieve a captivating look.
• Lazuli Blue - A vibrant electric blue which will help you create the ultimate blue smoky eye.
• Scarab Sapphire - Piercing and alluring, this gemstone indigo blue captivates the charm of desert blue skies and has an icy satin finish.
Caring for your pencil:
To protect the wax elements in the Goddess Pencil, avoid heat or sun. Ensure the cap is on tight to ensure no shrinkage of wax content. A professional cosmetic sharpener is required to sharpen the pencil, our Eye of Horus precision sharpener mantains the Goddess Pencil is in perfect condition.
To make sharpening easier, store it in the refrigerator or freezer, which will harden the wax and avoid breakage.