Cloud10beauty.com is Ireland’s largest online beauty store and is rapidly expanding internationally. We are seeking to appoint an incredibly talented, entrepreneurial and ambitious eCommerce Manager who enjoys working in a fast paced environment. This is a new role with significant opportunity for growth in the short to medium term.
What does the role entail?
- Lead and manage all aspects of eCommerce
- Build and execute a strategic plan for International growth in line with company goals
- Ownership and management of customer experience including design, content, navigation branding/marketing, performance and functionality to deliver the best possible online customer experience.
- Analysing data across all facets of ecommerce to drive trading performance.
- Strategic planning and management of all ecommerce activities relating to traffic acquisition and sales including SEM, affiliates and CRM.
- Work closely with Marketing team in developing and executing growth strategies, promotional calendars and campaigns.
- Develop content calendar and manage content team overseeing content uploads and new product launch calendar.
- Direct and manage internal and external teams.
- Ensure the company is at the forefront of emerging industry trends and best practices
The successful candidate will:
- Minimum 5 years in a similar role
- Experience & proven ability to manage the creation of best in class online platforms – websites, applications, mobile sites and e-commerce platforms.
- Strong technical competency and understanding of CMS’s, web design and user experience.
- Experience with Shopify is a distinct advantage but not essential
- Expert level knowledge and experience of SEM
- Proven experience with enterprise level CRM
- Expert level knowledge of google analytics with an ability to turn analytics data into actionable insights to improve key website metrics
- Proven experience in managing highly successful acquisition and retention campaigns
- Target and results orientated with demonstrable experience in achieving success
- Extremely customer service focused.
- Commercially-minded with a flair for developing creative ideas for growth generation
- Ability to work independently with strong decision making and organizational skills.
- Degree in computer science or Digital Marketing with e Commerce management experience.
This is very much a results driven role which will suit a smart, highly motivated A-list player who is confident working with little direction and is extremely comfortable in a leadership role. This role offers an attractive base salary commensurate with experience and a tiered bonus.
This role reports directly to the Managing Director
To apply please email your CV and cover letter to email@example.com