Update: Position Filled. Please check our careers page for current vacancies.
Do you love Social and Digital Media? Do you spend all your time online - are you passionate about social media and how it can help a business achieve phenomenal growth?
Cloud10Beauty.com has rapidly grown to become Ireland’s definitive one-stop-shop for online beauty. Combining the most lusted after range of beauty products, with the most up-to-date technology; Cloud10beauty.com delivers the ultimate shopping experience.
This role is based in Castleblayney, Co Monaghan.
- Develop and implement Cloud 10 Beauty's social media strategy to generate traffic and conversions in line with the company’s growth targets.
- Liaise directly with our customers in real time answering queries.
- Develop and implement the PR strategy.
- Manage all influencer marketing including affiliate revenue.
- Develop, manage, and schedule compelling content across all social media channels to drive engagement and reach across all channels.
- Manage online discussions and forums and monitor competitors’ online activities.
- Utilize analytics to report and inform future marketing strategies.
- Reporting and analysing ROI on all activities.
- Creating and uploading content for promotional channels, such as the Cloud 10 Beauty blog.
This is a new role, so there is lots of scope to take on different challenges and bring your own skill sets and aptitude into play.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a great "can do" attitude, with tons of enthusiasm and energy.
- Have excellent attention to detail and take pride in creating great work.
- Be able to write clear, concise, and engaging copy, free from errors.
- Have a good working knowledge of design packages and great eye for design.
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
- Have an interest in the beauty industry and beauty products.
- Have a desire to work in a fast-growing, dynamic start-up environment as part of a close team.
Please apply with your cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com
Please include the job title in the subject line.