Do you love Social Media, have a passion for creating engaging content and how it can help a business achieve phenomenal growth?
Cloud 10 Beauty has rapidly grown to become Ireland’s definitive one-stop-shop for online beauty. Combining the most lusted after range of beauty products, with the most up-to-date technology; Cloud10beauty.com delivers the ultimate shopping experience to customers across the globe. At Cloud 10 Beauty we encourage creativity, and all ideas are appreciated, working together as a team for growth.
This role is based in Castleblayney, Co Monaghan.
- Create, source and schedule compelling content across all social media channels to drive engagement.
- Develop and implement Cloud 10 Beauty's social media strategy to generate traffic, awareness, and conversions in line with the company’s growth targets.
- Aggressively increase reach and interactions across all social media channels.
- Increase customer and target customer awareness of Cloud 10 Beauty using all digital platforms, presenting social media metrics to management.
- Manage online discussions and forums.
- Reporting and analysing ROI on all PR activities and updating weekly monitoring reports.
- PR & influencer marketing activities.
- Carrying out ad hoc tasks that keep the department functioning and facilitate the duties of the business needs.
- Attendance at events and some travel may be required.
- Responding to all social media queries in a customer centric and timely fashion.
The successful candidate will:
- Have a great "can do" attitude, with tons of enthusiasm and energy and a passion for social media.
- Have a creative flair, excellent attention to detail and take pride in creating great work.
- Be able to write clear, concise, and engaging copy, free from errors.
- Have excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Knowledge of all Social Media Marketing Platforms.
- Have the ability to work on their own initiative, quickly and accurately under pressure using a result driven approach.
- Have a passion for all things beauty and love social media and keeping up with the latest social media trends.
- Have a desire to work in a fast-growing, dynamic environment.
- Relevant Degree/Diploma in Marketing, Communications or equivalent business experience.
- Proficient in capturing and editing content for all social media channels using various editing software.
- Experience in using all social media platforms.
- Expertise in Microsoft programmes.
Please apply with your cover letter and CV by email to email@example.com
Please include the job title in the subject line.