Cloud10Beauty.com has rapidly grown to become Ireland’s definitive one-stop-shop for online beauty. Combining the most lusted after range of beauty products, with the most up-to-date technology; Cloud10beauty.com delivers the ultimate shopping experience. We are looking for an energetic, tech-savvy Website Administrator that is passionate about all things beauty.
This role is based in Castleblayney, Co Monaghan.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
• Create all content for product and brand pages on site ensuring all are completed within the required timescales.
• Ensure all data displayed on product pages and search results are accurate and fully optimised to improve customer user experience and increase conversions.
• Work with brands to ensure the timely delivery of all data required for the launch of new products, new brands and product updates.
• Work closely with Marketing and Purchasing department to ensure the website is fully optimised for all campaigns and new launches.
• Updating all website ads, promotional pages along with discount and GWP offers.
• Manage the checkout sample process to ensure a variety of samples are available at all times.
• Deliver excellent customer advise via various channels and ensure all product queries are answered to improve shopping experience.
• Resolve all inbound customer service queries in accordance with company SLA's through various communication channels including Phone, Email, Live Chat, and Social Media.
• Work together with team members and 3rd party suppliers to deliver a fantastic customer service experience and maximise customer first time resolution.
The successful candidate will:
• Have excellent attention for detail.
• Strong customer focus.
• Have a passion and curiosity for digital marketing, social media and online trends.
• Be able to operate in a high-energy, “fast pace” environment.
• Have excellent communication (verbal and written) and problem-solving skills.
• Have the ability to work to targets.
• Have the ability to work quickly and accurately under pressure.
• Be a champion on behalf of Cloud 10 Beauty customers.
• Have a desire to work in a fast-growing, dynamic start-up environment.
• An interest in the beauty industry and beauty products is a strong advantage.
· Experience writing consumer facing copy.
· Experience with website managements systems.
· Basic HTML and SEO practices.
· Proficient with Photoshop.
· Experience delivering to strict deadlines.
Please apply with your cover letter and CV by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Please include the job title is in the subject line.