Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum With Plant Hyaluronic Acid in an ultra-light face serum that is designed to brighten, illuminate & protect skin from oxidative stress. This Vitamin C serum can be used under makeup making it the ideal makeup primer for a luminous, dewy complexion.
Why you need it:
Antipodes Glow Ritual Vitamin C Serum With Plant Hyaluronic Acid is a light-wear gel serum for all-day glow and enhanced skin protection. Cultivate a naturally luminous complexion with sustainable extracts that help address pigmentation. Kakadu plum, with up to 100 times the Vitamin C in oranges, joins antioxidant-rich Vinanza® Grape & Kiwi to help protect and foster a fresher, brighter-looking complexion. Natural retinol alternative bakuchiol contributes to smoother, firmer skin, while plant-based hyaluronic acid boosts hydration for a plumped visage.
- Ultra-light, water-based texture
- Unique gold shimmer, imparting a visibly warm glow
- Absorbs seamlessly, with a naturally illuminating effect
- Perfect under makeup – the ideal primer
- Light on skin for daytime use
- Easy to layer with other beauty products
100% Natural - Ingredients in this formulation are 100% nature-sourced and feature premium New Zealand plant ingredients that are extracted using a pure water process
Certified Vegan - Antipodes products are never tested on animals and are cruelty-free
- Kakadu Plum - With 100 times the level of Vitamin C in oranges, this potent superfruit contains the world’s highest natural levels of Vitamin C to help brighten skin, boost collagen, address pigmentation and defend against damage that can lead to early aging.
- Hyaluronic acid - has powerful moisture retaining properties – it can hold up to 1000 times its weight in water. It is also viscoelastic, a unique consistency that both flows and stretches. Historically, hyaluronic acid has been obtained from animal sources. Antipodes’ supplier utilises new technology to produce high quality hyaluronic acid that is plant-based and cruelty-free, using a common bacterium found in vegetables. The bacteria is collected and fed a sugar solution in the lab, which triggers fermentation. This fermenting process rapidly produces the high-quality hyaluronic acid used in Glow Ritual.
- Bakuchiol - A gentle, natural retinol alternative, sustainably sourced from the leaves and stem of the babchi plant. Bakuchiol contributes to smoother, firmer skin and contains anti-inflammatory and antioxidant properties.
Suited to all skin types and great for dull skin.
How to use:
Apply daily to cleansed skin, following with your favourite Antipodes moisturiser. Beauty experts recommend using Vitamin C skincare during the day, because skin generally needs more free radical protection during the day due to pollution and UV rays. For this reason, Glow Ritual can be used at any time of day or night, but has been specifically formulated for daytime use.
IngredientsAqua, glycerin, Terminalia ferdinandiana (kakadu plum) fruit extract, sodium acrylates copolymer & lecithin, benzyl alcohol; dehydroacetic acid, mica, iron oxide, titanium dioxide, sodium hyaluronate, potassium sorbate, sodium phytate; alcohol, Vitis vinifera (grape) seed extract, (Vinanza® Grape), Actinidia deliciosa (kiwi) fruit extract, (Vinanza® kiwi), bakuchiol, Persea gratissima (avocado pear) oil, fragrance of vanilla pod and mandarin: coumarin†, d-Limonene†, linalool†. † Component of essential oil *Superox-C Vitamin C mg/100g 5300 versus orange 53
We can ship to virtually any address in the world. Note that there are restrictions on some products, and some products cannot be shipped to international destinations.
When you place an order, we may provide shipping costs if applicable for you based on the availability of your items and the shipping options you choose. Depending on the shipping option you choose, shipping date estimates may appear on the shipping quotes page.
To reflect the policies of the shipping companies we use and the destination country, orders that weigh more than 2kg will often be split and sent in two or more packages.
We endeavour to dispatch your order within 24 hours of receiving it, please allow for some delays during peak period / Black Friday due to high volumes. If you want goods to be processed as priority please select "next day order" or "tracked delivery" as these orders are prioritised and processed faster than standard delivery items.
We hope that you will be pleased with your purchase. However, should you wish to return anything bought from us, we will happily refund any unwanted goods returned within 14 days from date of delivery. All unwanted goods must be returned in an unused, as new condition with the original packaging and any free samples/free gifts received along with a completed returns form. Please note all applicable free gifts and samples supplied must also be returned with your order. If not we will make a discretionary deduction to cover our cost for these items. We will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them less the true cost to us for shipping the item to you. Please note it is the customer's responsibility to ensure the goods are returned safely to us.
In the unlikely event that your product is faulty upon arrival we will happily refund your item when it is returned to us within 14 days from the date of purchase. Please contact us within 7 days of receipt of the product and we will be able to assist you. We will offer you a refund or exchange within 14 days of receiving the returned item/s. We will refund the monetary value of the goods returned to us, at the price you purchased them including the delivery charges for sending the item to you.
We will refund back to the original method of payment charged only (e.g. credit card, debit card, gift voucher).
In some cases we can also accept returns of beauty products where you have experienced irritation or allergic reaction. If this occurs, please contact us so that we can determine the nature of the problem. Allergy returns must not be more than 20% used. For returns of this type, we will need to pass your name and contact details on to the relevant manufacturer, so that they can contact you regarding quality control if necessary.
It is not possible to return any products that are on final or are reduced to clear after the seven-day cooling off period for refund or exchange unless the products are faulty or damaged.